Processing of personal data on the website
This disclosure is provided in accordance with “Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council” dated 27 April 2016,
as well as Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/03 (“Data Protection Code”) and refers exclusively to the website
Medfood srl undertakes to protect and safeguard the privacy of the users on its website. This disclosure explains how our company, together with our Partners, are committed to safeguarding the information we collect for the use of our products and services. This information sets out Medfood’s commitment to being transparent with you, the User, about what data we collect, how we use it and how we share it.
The purpose of this document is to provide the Data Subject with the necessary information so that they can express, if they deem it appropriate, explicit and informed consent to the processing carried out. If by contrast the data subject does not intend to give their consent to the Privacy Disclosure, they must stop browsing and using the services.
In general, any information or personal data communicated via the Website will be processed in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, limitation of purpose and storage, data minimisation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
The types of personal data processed are identifiable in the cookies, in the data provided voluntarily by the website users/visitors and in the browsing data.
The following paragraphs describe how we use this data and in which cases it is shared.
The Data Controller is: Med Food srl
Via Giuliano Cassiani, 169 – 41122 MODENA
Tel. No. 059 8638105 – Fax No. 059 8638107
The data controller can be contacted via the e-mail account: firstname.lastname@example.org
NAVIGATION OR BROWSING DATA
For the detailed presentation see the following link: www.med-food.com/informativa-cookies/
As far as Medfood is concerned, processing will take place in aggregate form and be anonymous. No data derived from web navigation data will be communicated or disseminated to others. This data has a maximum expiry date of two years.
DATA PROVIDED BY THE DATA SUBJECTS
In the “Contacts” section of the Website, you are asked to enter contact information, such as your first name, last name/company name, e-mail address. In addition, each time the Data Subject participates in events whose registration takes place via the Website or communicates through the contacts found on the Website, the Data Controller may collect further information that the Data Subject decides to provide.
The personal data in our possession will not be passed on to third parties and every effort will be made to ensure the security and confidentiality of such data, in accordance with current legislation. The conferral of data is optional, and is necessary to perform the services offered by the website or to allow Medfood to respond to requests for information, documentation and up-dates of its products and/or to collect feedback on the use of the same.
In any case, the scope of its processing will be limited to Europe. Furthermore, the data subject consents to the data being communicated to:
• Our subsidiary or associated companies;
• rofessionals, consultants at our service and other parties that have commercial or contractual dealings with our company within the sphere of the purpose of the relationship established with you.
LEGAL BASIS AND MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE PROCESSING
Medfood will process the personal data provided by Users only in the manner set out in this Disclosure and in compliance with the legal provisions in force. Personal data collected through the website will be used for the following purposes:
a) marketing, informative and promotional purposes in relation to our company and our products (marketing activities); in this case the legal basis is the consent of the Data Subject.
This consent may be freely revoked at any time; the Data Subject may, at any time and free of charge, stop receiving these communications by writing to email@example.com .
Such revocation shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation. Contact details will be retained until consent is revoked.
b) to allow the supply of the products/services ordered, to see to the related invoicing, for the administrative and accounting management and for the consequent tax fulfilments; in this case the legal basis is the fulfilment of contractual obligations.
In this case, the data collected will also be processed for the fulfilment of legal obligations, related to statutory, tax-related and accounting regulations and the administrative handling of the relationship.
This data will be kept for the period envisaged by the specific legal obligations and applicable regulations.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA AND TRANSFE
The personal data of the Data Subject may be passed on to the following parties (“Recipients”):
• Parties acting as Partners of Medfood, who work with us to promote mutual products and services.
• Parties who typically act as data supervisors, for example natural or legal persons who provide assistance and consultancy in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters, credit recovery in relation to the provision of Services, mailing of advertising material or contractual communications, event organisers, service providers for training-related web meetings and web seminars;
• Parties providing e-mail services (platforms for sending e-mails), delegated to also manage cancellation requests forwarded by users for marketing purposes;
• Parties delegated to carry out technical maintenance activities (including maintenance of network equipment and electronic communication networks)
• Parties authorised to process personal data necessary for carrying out activities strictly related to the provision of products/services; these parties are subject to a legal obligation of confidentiality;
• Factoring companies, credit institutions, debt collection companies, credit insurance companies;
• Professional associations or training bodies accredited with such associations;
• Parties, bodies or competent authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate personal data in order to fulfil legal obligations, prevent abuse or fraud.
The names and contact details of these parties are available by sending a specific request to the email address:
In any case, said data transmission will take place within the EU.
EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND DELETION
In the capacity of data subject, the user of this website may exercise his or her rights as per Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, and Articles 15, 16 and 17 of Regulation 2016/679, including the right to request consultation, updating, correction or deletion of data, the revocation of consent, as well as the right to object to processing for legitimate reasons, by contacting the data controller by registered mail at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Data Subject is also entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority (in Italy, the Italian Data Protection Authority, http://www.garanteprivacy.it), if they consider that the processing of their personal data has been carried out contrary to the legislation in force.
Technical cookies and third-party cookies are used on the website.